VACE has released the new game “The Book Of Unwritten Tales Critter Chronicles” for PC. The stand-alone expansion to The Book of Unwritten Tales. This is not a sequel, it is a prequel, and it is a stand-alone expansion, in case we forgot to mention that salient little detail.
Description: The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s epic adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience a tale that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of The Book of Unwritten Tales and newcomers alike.
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920×1200 and wide-screen support
- Improved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
- Stand alone add-on to the highly acclaimed “The Book of Unwritten Tales”
Genre: Action, Indie, Platformer
Publisher: Nordic Games
Developer: KING Art
Release Name: The_Book_Of_Unwritten_Tales_Critter_Chronicles-VACE
Size: 307.01 MB