星象Star Chart 使用最先进的全球定位系统技术，向你准确的描绘了一个三维立体的宇宙状态，这些都是实时的，和你所在地看到的星空是一样的状态，每一颗恒星和行星在什么位 置，都取决于你在地球上何地！你想知道天空中那个明亮的星星叫什么名字吗？点击的手机，你会发现它可能是一个让你惊喜的星球。
想知道你所属的星座在天空中什么位置吗？Star Chart 会告诉你关于它的一切。
Star Chart 3.0.015
All in-app upgrades now 50%: UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Italy, Russia & Spain. The top Educational & Augmented Reality app - download and find out why more than 6 Million people use Star Chart!
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device* to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android device* at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Charts features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Displays all the planets of the solar system, plus the sun and the moon.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon (unlike other more expensive applications). So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
- Installable on an SD card
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
*Augmented Reality mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
New in v3.0.015:
- New features:
- Added Comets as an in-app upgrade
- Crash fixes:
- Low memory optimisations
- Satellite data update
--- Re-install app if you experience a crash on launch ---
Updated November 9, 2013
Size Varies with device
Installs 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Current Version Varies with device
Requires Android Varies with device
Content Rating Low Maturity