When SKIDROW is missing, TiNYiSO is here with an old school rpg for pc windows, enjoy.
Two Brothers is an Action Adventure game that features a classic Gameboy aesthetic.
You play the role of Roy and Bivare guarder, two scientists who are researching the origins of life.
While researching, Roy is met with a terrible fate, and has a near death experience. While Roy is on the other side of death, he visits an afterlife filled with beautiful 16 bit colors. Now that he has experienced this visual glory, he becomes obsessed with bringing the colors from the afterlife in to his mono chromatic world.
- Explore a vast non-linear world and story with multiple endings, and deep side quests!
- Take the game world from black and white 8bit to full color 16bit!
What makes Two Brothers unique:
- Two Brothers takes a long hard look at death in video games… when the player is killed in combat or triggers a deadly trap, instead of being greeted a familiar GAMEOVER screen, the player finds himself in what we call the “”Afterlife Hub”".
- This realm of the dead is a colorful and mysterious place where the player can explore, find clues, and interact with characters who have passed on in the games story… sometimes even bringing some of them back from the dead.
- When the player wants to return to gameplay, they can jump from the edge of the heavens and get back in to the action and exploration!
- This mechanic is vital to the gameplay, as sometimes interacting with the dead is just as important as interacting with the living… this feature often requires the player intentionally ending their session in a game over, just to cross over to the other side.
Publisher: Ackk Studios
Developer: Ackk Studios
Genre: RPG, Indie
Release name: Two.Brothers-TiNYiSO