那么如果你也经常因为屏幕尺寸小，在 Mac 系统中拖放文件感觉很不方便的话，强烈推荐你试试 Yoink 这个小程序。
Yoink v2.5 Mac OS X | 1.5 MB
Yoink simplifies drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps. When you start dragging a file that exists on your hard disk or content from an application, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink's window.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Items can now be pinned in Yoink so they don't disappear when dragged out
- The list of "ignored apps" can now be inverted to a list of "allowed apps"
- Instead of a timeout, Yoink now shows up as long as an item is dragged and disappears when the drag ends
- Better handling of drags from the Dock
- Improved general handling of drag and drop of files from/to Yoink
- Yoink can now be added to "PDF Services" for "Print to PDF" functionality
- Items can now be "Opened With" via contextual menu
- Items can now be revealed in Finder via contextual menu
- Yoink's window doesn't jump to a different monitor anymore if it's already shown
- No more linen!
- Fixed a bug where shortcuts with only option didn't work
- Fixed a critical bug with Spotlight where, when files were dragged from the Spotlight search to Yoink, they would end up in the trash