NetWorker 4.x MacOSX | 5.6 MB
NetWorker is a lightweight and easy to use tool that shows network information in the menu bar. it is fully customizable and supports both wireless and wired network adapters.
‣ Fully customizable view. You can view the following properties (both download and upload is supported):
• Session Traffic
• Total Traffic
• Resettable Traffic.
‣ You can choose the network adapter to observe. Both wired and wireless adapters are supported!
‣ Adjustable refresh interval.
‣ Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
‣ Use either colored or black/white icons in the menu bar.
‣ Support for auto start.
‣ Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• The foreign address of connections is no longer resolved - only IP addresses are shown. This step reduces CPU usage.
• The dialogs to adjust the widgets now have a white background.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor