本教程是由Dixxl Tuxxs机构出品的Dixxl Tuxxs Illustrative Storytelling Development in Photoshop教程，Photoshop故事版插画开发教程，时长：2小时13分，大小：857 MB，FLV高清视频格式，附工程源文件，共13个章节，作者：Kurt Jones，教程释放时间：2013年10月，语言：英语。教程技术水平等级：中级。
教程所使用的软件：Photoshop CC v14.0
Visually presenting a story can be a creative, collaborative, and fun experience.
We'll begin by discussing the usefulness of creating a storyboard and some elements to aim for when crafting one. From here we'll start the process of fleshing out the shots of our own story by visually nailing down the world in which it's events take place starting with the establishing shot.
As we progress forward we'll learn about how we want to visually present the main character, build anticipation to the story's conflict, our character's motivation, the obstacles they'll face, and how to arrive at a resolution. Along the way we'll also learn about maintaining good compositions to lead the viewers eye through each shot in addition to making editorial changes to the arrangement of our shots to improve the progression and flow of our story.
After watching this tutorial you'll have be able to construct your own story boards with more creative confidence while having a lot of fun.
1. Introduction and project overview01:10
2. Storyboarding key points13:08
3. Establishing the environment and presenting our main character15:31
4. Building up anticipation15:38
5. Presenting the conflict of the story16:47
6. Enforcing the motivation of the main character12:41
7. Presenting obstacles15:05
8. Overcoming obstacles13:58
9. Arriving at the resolution14:06
10. Recapping our story board15:12