了解After Effects CC中所有令人兴奋的运动图形和视觉效果功能。在这个过程中，作者克里斯迈耶MAXON CINEMA 4D检讨的流线型连接，凸显创建遮罩周围的头发和其他部分透明区域调整边缘工具，并揭示了如何获得更准确的跟踪和反向稳定飞机和地面的稳定作用。当然也引入了许多其他增强功能。
Learn about all the exciting motion graphics and visual effects features in After Effects CC. In this course, author Chris Meyer reviews the streamlined connection to Maxon CINEMA 4D, highlights the Refine Edge tool for creating mattes around hair and other partially transparent areas, and reveals how to get more accurate tracks and stabilizations with Reverse Stabilization and ground planes. The course also introduces a host of other enhanced features.
This course was created and produced by Chris and Trish Meyer. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Integrating with CINEMA 4D
- Using the Refine Edge tool to fine-tune mattes
- Applying Reverse Stabilization
- Preserving scale while stabilizing
- Working with layer snapping
- Finding missing footage, fonts, and effects