Native Instruments Razor v1.5.0 Update WiN | 34 Mb
Discover the new cutting edge of synthesis with RAZOR -- a refreshing, truly new instrument based on additive synthesis. Created by maverick Berlin producer Errorsmith in partnership with NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, RAZOR has a characteristically dynamic and precise sound suited to tense basses, bristling leads and shifting, sci-fi soundscapes.
RAZOR's additive engine consists of up to 320 partials. Everything you hear - the filters, the stereo imaging, even the reverbs and delays are created by manipulating these individual sine waves. This gives RAZOR an up-front, high-resolution sound, unmistakably different to other software synthesizers.
Apart from outstanding sound quality, the level of control in additive synthesis provides a host of new possibilities for shaping sound. Here are some examples of whats possible in RAZOR:
* Creative filters - variable slopes and boosts
* Dissonance - from modulating single partials
* Reverb per-partial - the reverb tail follows pitch
* Partial panning - pan parts of the frequency spectrum separately
* Complex formants - as filters and oscillators
* Echo steps - create evolving echoes
* Vocoder - an exceptional 34-band vocoder
|You need Reaktor v5.9 or above by R2R.
This release is update and requires previous versions installed. However, we included the tool to install the update without that. Check R2R.txt for further information.
Platform: WiN32/64 - REAKTOR