本教程是由Dixxl Tuxxs机构出品的Dixxl Tuxxs Conceptualizing Landscape Designs in Photoshop教程，Photoshop概念化景观设计教程，时长：2小时33分，大小：884 MB，FLV高清视频格式，附工程源文件，共15个章节，作者：Kurt Jones，教程释放时间：2013年10月，语言：英语。教程技术水平等级：中级
教程所使用的软件：Photoshop CC v14.0
We'll begin by sketching out some of the ideas that we want to include for a college campus conceptual design. We'll use this rough sketch as a road map to refer to as we begin to draw the different elements of our concept.
Following this we'll establish our horizon line and vanish point so we can draw many of the different elements of our concept in perspective. From here we'll spend several lessons designing and drawing roads, buildings, sidewalks and other visual components that will make up our final piece.
By going through this process, you'll be able to tackle your own landscaping design concepts with more purpose and clarity while having a lot of fun.
1. Introduction and project overview01:02
2. Sketching out our idea10:52
3. Drawing the roads using perspective lines10:04
4. Drawing buildings using perspective lines11:42
5. Continuing to draw buildings using perspective lines14:28
6. Finishing up drawing buildings using perspective lines12:41
7. Drawing parking lots11:16
8. Drawing sidewalks and crosswalks10:47
9. Drawing the pond08:01
10. Drawing trees and bushes for our landscape concept13:08
11. Drawing walking paths, benches, and a playground10:35
12. Drawing elements for scale10:16
13. Adding some color for visual appeal10:17
14. Continuing to add color10:08
15. Adding a texture and final thoughts08:26