MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 4:33:20 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1185.7 MB
Photoshop is a powerful program used across many industries, from art and design to scientific imaging. In Photoshop CC 2018 Essential Training: Design, Julieanne Kost created a course specifically for designers, with the goal of removing technical barriers so you can master this complex technology and start creating as soon as possible.
Photoshop CC boasts tools and features for making tonal and color adjustments, applying effects and treatments to type and graphics, and distorting, filtering, and layering elements—all while maintaining the highest-quality output. In this course, Julieanne demonstrates how to efficiently perform common design tasks, including editing images, drawing shapes, and working with type and fonts. Along the way, she shares the secrets of nondestructive editing using Smart Objects, and helps you master features such as layers, filters, blending modes, typography, custom brushes, vector masks, and much more—increasing your productivity every step of the way.
- Working with Smart Objects
- Linked vs. embedded Smart Objects
- Creative transformations and warping
- Essential filters for designers
- Emulating traditional drawing techniques
- Working with shape and fill layers
- Pen tool basics
- Applying layer effects and styles
- Type essentials
- Creative brush techniques
- Working with libraries and artboards
- Exporting files and sharing images