Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released an updated to RAM Structural System CONNECT Edition V15. This software can be used to design nearly every structural component of a building structure, from the foundations to the gravity beams and columns to the lateral framing system.
RAM Structural System CONNECT Edition Update 6 Release 15.06 - Release Notes:
Release Date: October 25, 2017
New Features and Enhancements:
- ACI 318-11 and ACI 318-14 in RAM Foundation
The requirements of ACI 318-11 and ACI 318-14 have now been implemented in RAM Foundation.
- Concrete T-Beam Graphics
Concrete T-beams are now drawn with the actual dimensions in the 3D viewer. Previously they were displayed with a generic T-beam shape. In the Modeler the section table in the Concrete Beam Section Properties command now lists the three component values (left overhang, web thickness, and right overhang) specified by the user to define the flange thickness, e.g., “24+12+24”.
- Wind Loads on Semi-rigid Diaphragms
For semi-rigid diaphragms, when the ASCE 7-10 wind loads are controlled by the minimum 16 psf requirement of Section 27.1.5 Minimum Design Wind Loads, the program now splits that pressure between the windward face and leeward face, based on the relative windward and leeward Cp factors. Previously when the minimum 16psf controlled, it was all applied to the windward face.
- Instability Warnings
It was somewhat common to get Instability warnings when analyzing models with noncomposite roofs analyzed as semi-rigid diaphragms. These were caused by some numerical problems dealing with small stiffness values rather than from actual structural instability. Some modifications were made to how those deck stiffnesses are handled, which should significantly reduce the occurrence of this warning.
- Section Cut Geometry Errors
In RAM Concrete Shearwall, error messages are given when there are Geometry Errors in the Section cuts. Those messages now include the Section Cut label so that the location can be more easily identified.
This version contains two powerful features that have been designated Technology Preview features. They are features that are in a state that would previously been referred to as a Beta version. These two features are Analytical Insights and SQLite database of result. It is likely that these features will continue to undergo revisions based on feedback from users. Care should be taken if these are used for actual design, because they are still in the process of being revised; they have not gone through the rigorous testing process. They are being made available so that you can use them with real models in real design situations, and provide us with feedback and suggestions for making these features more useable and productive.
- Analytical Insights – Technology Preview
The Analytical Insights feature analyzes your model and compares them with a set of Structural Performance Indicators (SPI). These SPI’s can be configured to conform to your office standards and practices, and prioritized according to their importance. Your model is then scored based on these SPI’s helping you identify possible changes to the model to make it more economical or constructable. See Appendix A at the end of this document for more information.
- SQLite Database of Analysis and Design Results – Technology Preview
In order to more easily access the geometry and analysis data, this data is now written out to files from which the data can be accessed. A report generator is provided that can be used to create a .xlsx file that can then be used in spreadsheets in Excel. The file can be customized to contain the information that you want made available. See Appendix B at the end of this document for more information.
Note: For details on these new features and enhancements, refer to the manual .pdf files available from the Help menu in each module or from the Manuals folder on your hard drive.
About RAM Structural System CONNECT Edition. The RAM Structural System is a specialized engineering software tool for the complete analysis, design, and drafting of both steel and concrete buildings. It optimizes workflows through the creation of a single model by providing specialized design functions for buildings and by providing thorough documentation.
- RAM Structural System allows for the analysis and design of a building using a single model. The entire structure can be modeled, including decks, slabs, slab edges and openings, beams, columns, walls, braces, spread and continuous footings, and pile caps. This full structural model increases designer confidence and creates an efficient environment when dealing with changes.
- The RAM Structural System increases productivity by performing the tedious and time-consuming functions specific to the design of a building such as calculation of live load reductions and lateral load calculations for wind and seismic. In addition, designs are optimized for both concrete and steel.
- Your competitive advantage is realized with the thorough documentation. RAM Structural System automatically provides steel material takeoffs and detailed and summary reports of design calculations and drawings. And for BIM, RAM Structural System offers bidirectional integration with CADstudio and Bentley’s Structural Modeler, Structural Documentation Center, and Autodesk's Revit Structure.
Used by thousands of design firms, steel fabricators, and educators, from one-person firms to some of the largest E&C companies in the world, the RAM Structural System is helping to redefine how engineers work.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: RAM Structural System
Version: CONNECT Edition Update 6 (version 15.06.00.10)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 382.4 mb
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o7DEhZk 密码: i9ik