Mentor Graphics Corporation has released an update to Xpedition printed circuit design (PCB) VX.2.2 flow to address the increasing complexity of today's advanced systems designs. The increasing densities of electronics products are forcing companies to develop highly compact system designs with more functionality, and at lower costs.
What's new in Xpedition Enterprise VX.2.2 Update 5:
This update include new capabilities and/or bug fixes that improve the VX.2.2 release.
About Mentor Graphics Xpedition Enterprise VX.2.2. The latest releases of Xpedition address the increasing complexity of today’s advanced system designs through an emphasis on both ease-of-use and team productivity.
The increasing densities of electronic products are forcing companies to develop highly compact system designs with more functionality and at lower costs. Xpedition provides innovative technologies that recognize the importance of design reuse, automate the layout of high-speed topologies, facilitate the configuration of advanced constraints, enable the design and verification of 3D rigid-flex structures, and provide robust data management for both libraries and designs.
- System design, including integration with Capital, hierarchical system definition, improved connector support, and schematic integrity verification
- Design capture, including simplification of toolbars, part replace, and the block-creation process
- FPGA/PCB co-design, including support for multi-gigabit transceiver (MGT) signal groups and improved unravelling
- Engineering data management, including managed design reuse, design and component import using EDX, and support for incomplete parts and native 3D
- Layout, including sketch planning, performance improvements (up to 4.3x faster!), tabbed routing, and improvements to RF and rigid/flex design
- Design validation, including tighter integration with analysis tools for acceleration, PI, electrical rule checking, EMI calculations, and DfM.
About Mentor Graphics. Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
Product: Mentor Graphics Xpedition Enterprise
Version: VX.2.2 Update 5
Supported Architectures: x86
Website Home Page : http://www.mentor.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / Server 2008 or 2012
Software Prerequisites: Mentor Graphics Xpedition Enterprise VX.2.2
Size: 1.0 Gb