Description: The user interface is quite friendly. In the Overview section, you can take a look at details of the system, maintenance (auto-start entries, services, unnecessary objects – fixing them is done is a single click), hibernation files, old update backups, but you can also use tuning assistant (it searches for optimization options for your system, based on your preferences) and activate Live-Tuner (so you can monitor CPU and RAM usage).
- System maintenance: Optimal system maintenance through efficient cleaning and defragmentation
- One-Click Optimizer: Quick system optimization with just one click.
- Drive Cleaner: Finds and deletes redundant files.
- Registry Optimizer: Finds and deletes unnecessary or faulty entries in the registry.
- Internet Cleaner: Traces left behind when surfing the Internet are erased.
- Defrag: Defragmentation of hard drives (pro-active defragmentation and boot-time defrag).
Release Name: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10.03.00 Multilanguage
Size: 35 MB