Description: Image for Windows is an affordable and reliable drive image backup and restore solution that provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive’s data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The Image for Windows package includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It’s that easy.
- Total Reliability – Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
- Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock™ add-on, it can create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
- Backup Changed Data – Change only backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last backup was created.
- Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – Easy to use the first time, and every time.
- Maximum Compression – By default, compression is applied to the drive images you create.
- Maximum Speed – If backup speed is paramount, you can bypass compression entirely.
- Optical Drive Support – You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
- Bootable Rescue Discs – Whenever you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
- Large drive support – GPT compatible supporting drives larger than 2TiB.
- Restore Individual Files or Folders – Using the free TBIView and TBIMount add-ons, you can view the contents of the drive image files, and optionally restore individual files or folders within them.
Size: 120 MB