SKnote Roundtone v2.0.1 | 7.3 MB
- Roundtone is a tape emulation software.
- It adds typical tape recording interesting side-effects to every audio track.
- Useful on single tracks (mono/stereo) and on submixes/mixes.
- Very light on CPU and latency-free, adds punch, color and gently compresses the sound.
- Includes several algorithms (different tape, saturation curve, color, response). More to came in future free updates.
- "Emphasis" control adds color while preserving the high frequencies.
- Includes an optional 2nd stage of saturation (head).
- v.2: Multi-track and Multi-machine modes. Link several tracks to the same Tape Machine to control from a single interface. Trasform any host to a virtual Multitrack Tape Recording system
- v.2: Multimode oversampling (with optional "on export" mode for low cpu load). Hi-Quality (non linear phase, IIR) and Super-Quality (linear phase, FIR) oversampling. Select "Now" modes for realtime, "Export" modes for rendering
- v.2: 7.5ips algorithms and "Dirty" algorithms for more harmonics
- v.2: dry/wet mix knob with sample accurate alignment