Microsoft Security Fundamentals
English | Dec 31, 2014 | ISBN-10: 0672338432 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch 125 kbps | 4 hrs 6 min | 3.16 GBeLearning
Your complete video course in information security: hands-on skills for real-world success, plus expert prep for your MTA 98-367 (Security Fundamentals) exam!
In this unique video package, top IT instructor/consultant Ed Liberman helps you master the core skills you need to secure computers and networks, and fully prepare for your MTA 98-367 certification exam. Drawing on his experience helping thousands of people supercharge their IT careers, Ed helps you develop real world skills for success in the fast-growing information security field–and even have fun while you learn. Step by step, you'll learn how to systematically secure computers and networks. Ed covers physical security, authentication, rights/permissions, auditing, encryption, security policies, firewalls, Network Access Protection (NAP), protocol security, Wi-Fi security, malware protection, and more.
About the Instructor
Ed Liberman (MVP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCT, MCTS, MCITP, A+, Network+, Server+, CWTS, CWNA, CWNT) has worked in technology for over 20 years. He has been certified in and instructing IT topics since 1998, and has helped thousands of people get started in IT or advance their IT careers. When not teaching, he consults independently with corporations seeking to improve their network infrastructure.
What You Will Learn
- Core security concepts every IT professional and user needs to know
- How to implement user authentication, rights, permissions, auditing, and encryption
- How to plan and enforce appropriate security policies
- How to secure networks through firewalls
- How to strengthen network security via NAP, network isolation, and protocol security
- How to secure wireless networks
- How to protect clients, servers, email, and Internet connections against malware
- The best ways to prepare for your MTA 98-367 certification exam
Who Should Take This Course
Everyone who wants to secure computers and networks, especially those preparing for Microsoft's MTA 98-367 Security Fundamentals certification exam
Basic experience with using computers and the Internet