Lynda - C# Essential Training
705MB | Duration: 5h 03m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2chGenre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
C# is an object-oriented language designed by Microsoft and used by systems engineers, desktop programmers, and mobile app developers the world over. In these tutorials, David Gassner takes you through C#'s history, its core syntax, and the fundamentals of writing strong C# code. After explaining C#'s relationship to .NET and Windows, David shows how to install Visual Studio, a great IDE for developing in C#, and then dives into the language itself.
Along the way, he covers topics such as:
* Declaring and initializing variables with a variety of data types
* Exploring operators, expressions, constants, and enumerations
* Controlling flow with conditional code and loops
* Handling exceptions
* Managing data collections
* Creating custom classes
* Organizing classes by namespace
* Understanding inheritance
Whether you're choosing C# as your first step into programming or adding it your existing skillset, these training videos will help you understand the language and use it to build your own great software.