Elcomsoft Phone Viewer Standard v1.00.235 | 22.4 MB
Explore the content of local and cloud backups produced by iOS, BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone 8 devices! Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is a small, lightweight tool enabling read-only access to contacts, messages, call logs, notes and calendar data located in mobile backups. In addition, the tool displays essential information about the device such as model name, serial number, date of last backup etc. Finally, the tool implements access to deleted SMS and iMessages stored in iOS backups.
Viewing Mobile Backups
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is a fast, compact tool that requires no learning curve. Using Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is just as easy as viewing an Excel spreadsheet. Designed as an entry-level tool for mobile forensics, Elcomsoft Phone Viewer offers more than enough features for many IT security departments, offices and one-off investigations.
Supported Data Types
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer enables access to the following information:
- Device model name
- Device serial number
- Date/time of backup
- Other essential information (for iOS devices: IMEI, device IDs, phone number, iOS version)
- Contacts (aggregated, i.e. including ones synced with Facebook, Gmail etc)
- Messages (including deleted SMS and iMessages in iOS backups)
- Notes (for Windows Phone, in Microsoft OneNote format)
- Call Logs (incl. FaceTime) (note: not available for Windows Phone)
- Calendar (for all accounts, from local to Microsoft Exchance and iCloud) (note: not available for Windows Phone)
For iOS device backups, Elcomsoft Phone Viewer can work with ones in original iTunes format, and with converted/restored file names. Partial backups (if only selected categories have been downloaded from iCloud) are also supported.