DVD Catalyst enables you to convert the movies and shows you already own to a video file that will work just fine on your device. No need to purchase the same content again through iTunes or Google Play. Aside from performing a standard conversion from one format to another, DVD Catalyst automatically performs some additional tasks on your videos such as removing black borders and boosting volume to ensure the best possible playback experience of your videos on your tablet and/or smartphone.
* Includes over 1000 device profiles, covering anything from Android to Zune and everything inbetween, and supports the latest devices such as the HP Touchpad , HTC EVO 3D , Toshiba Thrive , Asus Transformer , Blackberry Playbook , Acer Iconica , Galaxy Tab 10.1 , Apple iPad2 and the Motorola Xoom.
* Converts Movies and TV-episode DVDs with a single click, without the need for additional software. Just insert DVD and click Go.
* Converts almost all popular video file formats, including AVI, MPEG, MKV, ISO and more (note: video files with DRM, such as Amazon/iTunes rental/purchased video files, as well as Digital Copies found on Bluray and DVD are not supported).
* Fast. The faster your computer, the faster the conversions. On a quad-core you can convert a 2hour movie DVD in amazing quality in about 15 minutes.
* DRM-free. DVD Catalyst 4 doesn't use any form of DRM. It doesn't lock itself to a single computer, so as long as it is for personal use, you are free to install it on more than one computer. It doesn't require a long license key you need to remember, or a painful activation system, Upon purchase, an email with a download link is automatically sent to you within minutes. (note: if it takes longer than 10 minutes for you to receive an order confirmation, check your email-spam folder. Especially Hotmail tends to be picky)
* Automatic black-border removal. DVD Catalyst 4 includes numerous methods to enable you to get full-screen video playback on any device.