Description: Screencheat is a chaotic online and offline split-screen multiplayer shooter that forces players to rethink the way they approach conventional multiplayer games. In the Screencheat arena, fast reaction times aren’t enough to keep you alive. When everyone is invisible, players will have to master the art of taking a not-so sneaky look at their opponent’s screens and working out where they are based on uniquely coloured areas of the map and distinctive landmarks.
Screencheat pays homage to iconic competitive first-person shooters such as Goldeneye, Perfect Dark and Halo, by blending the elements everyone loves about those games and shaking it up with its own unique take on the genre. When everyone’s used to playing by the rules, can you adapt to unconventional gaming quick enough to get the upper hand?
- Eight unique weapons – You won’t find any iron sights here, just weapons of chaos like the Blunderbuss, grenade launcher and the Chefolet pulse cannon.
- Six colourful maps – Each map in Screencheat has been handcrafted to feature distinctive areas and landmarks to help you hunt down your opponents.
- Six game modes – Take well known modes, add in a healthy serve of crazy and you’ve got yourself a ton of fun.
- Four player split-screen local multiplayer, or four player split-screen online multiplayer
- Controller support
- Steam achievements + Trading Cards
- May or may not be Lance Armstrong’s favourite game
Publisher: Samurai Punk
Developer: Samurai Punk
Genre: Action, Indie