LaunchBar高效搜索和存取您的计算机或在万维网上的信息。快速访问大量文件，网页书签，电邮地址， 应用软件， 以及您的音乐库， 并进行搜索。
LaunchBar 6.x (Mac OS X) | 16.7 MB
aunchBar - an application that you can replace the standard Spotlight. Looks about the same as the solution from Apple, but at the same time and has almost the same features.
After starting the application, you must specify the key combination, which will be opened by the search string LaunchBar. By pressing the center of the screen will be available search string in which you, as in the Spotlight, you can start typing the name of the application, and then it instantly zapustit.Nado noted that the search in LaunchBar is carried out not only by installed applications, and folders located on your Mac. Moreover, the application is able to find media files from your iTunes library, even when off the application.
Regardless of whether you are a long-time user, or just a beginner – you will love LaunchBar’s new interface. Every aspect, every pixel was designed for simplicity.
And now you can even choose your preferred appearance from a set of stunning built-in themes.
In addition to these features, the application developer from the notorious LittleSnitch can not only open the found documents and folders, but also to make them some additional steps: for example, you can open the video in a standard DVD player, as well as any other installed in the system and used for such purposes . Files can be sent by e-mail in a few clicks without having to go to a client Mail - you just immediately open a new window with a blank messages and attachments. To send will need to specify a destination.
Also be carried out and it is the standard operations on files and folders, for this you can always immediately launch the "Quick View" or commit operation renaming / deleting documents and data without removing hands from the keyboard. And, of course, LaunchBar can be used as the input line in the browser. Start typing the name of the site, and then press Enter - the original page will open in a new tab in your browser.
What's new in version:
• Fixed a crash when using the Wikipedia search action.
• Fixed an issue where rounded corners were not updated in some themes.
• Fixed an issue when adding OmniWeb or Opera bookmarks rule to the index.
• Web bookmarks indexing no longer creates search templates for URLs containing an asterisk. Version 6.1.5:
• Added support for third-party sharing services (accessible via Actions indexing rule).
• Automatic formatting of displayed phone numbers (same format as in Contacts.app).
• Fixed an incompatibility with 1Password 5.
• Fixed an issue when indexing the latest Developer Documentation.
• Fixed some issues when hovering the action menu button with the mouse on OS X Yosemite.
• Fixed an issue causing LaunchBar to sometimes become visible when a volume got mounted or unmounted.
• Fixed: Automatic index updates sometimes didnâ€™t work reliably for some indexing rules (Safari History, Chrome History, Firefox Bookmarks and History, Contacts/Previous Recipients).
• Improved actions indexing to follow symbolic links.
• Command-A no longer creates a multiple selection when the item list is closed.
• 64-bit processor,
• OS X 10.9 or later