SnapNDrag Pro 4.x MacOSX | 4 MB
SnapNDrag Pro is screen capture made ridiculously easy. Here is an app you didn't know you need until you try it.
WHO IS IT FOR?
• As the old saying goes, "A screenshot is worth a thousand words."
• There are myriad reasons to take a screenshot: note-taking, tech support, comparison shopping, on-screen reference etc.
• SnapNDrag is the perfect screenshot tool for students, teachers, designers, developers, support just about anyone who uses a computer, really.
• Why use SnapNDrag over OS X's built-in Grab? Because SnapNDrag does much more than just *take* screenshots. Please read on.
• SnapNDrag makes taking screenshots super easy. Click, select and the screenshot is added to your library.
SnapNDrag maintains a library of all the screenshots you have ever taken. Think of it as iPhoto for screenshots. You can organize by Folders. You can batch rename items. You can type into the search field and get live updates in the browser. SnapNDrag maintains its own Trash so you undo a delete if you need to.
If a screenshot is worth a thousand words then an annotated screenshot is worth a million. Simply double click to open an item for editing in Preview. Use Preview's edit tools to add text, draw arrows or circles. When you hit Save in Preview, SnapNDrag instantly picks up the changes and updates the browser. Since what you're editing is a *copy*, you can easily revert to the original.
When it comes time to share, SnapNDrag provides many ways to do that. Use the Share button to send via Mail, Messages, AirDrop, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr. Or drag a screenshot from the browser and drop it into the Mail or Message you're composing -- in fact, you can drag it to pretty much any app where it makes sense. And if you're old school, copy-and-paste works too.
Requirements - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.yellowmug.com/snapndrag/