Description: Lightbender is a bright, colorful, and fun puzzle game based on the physics of light. Hit the targets by manipulating beams of different colors. Use prisms to split the lights, mirrors to bend the lights, lenses to combine the lights, and dark matter to invert the lights!
- Play 240 puzzles with 5 difficulty levels!
- You can even build your own puzzles! Challenge your friends by sharing your levels.
- Place a mirror on the grid to bend the light. You can rotate mirrors to redirect the beams toward the goal.
- Prisms split lights into their components. Hit multiple targets by breaking one beam of light into multiple colors.
- Lenses combine lights to produce a new color. Place them on the grid to transform two or three beams of light into one new color. Think of them as the opposite of prisms.
- As the levels progress in difficulty, you’ll have to use all of these tools in combination with one another to hit all of the targets!
Genre: Casual, Indie
Developer: Math Nerd Productions, LLC
Publisher: Math Nerd Productions, LLC