Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management (2015)
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~1611 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 55.2 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 3.60 GB
Genre: IT & Software / IT Certification | Language: English | +Project Files
Apply Agile development & scrum methodologies to your career as you as you study for the PMI-ACP® Exam.
Welcome to Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management from LearnSmart.
LearnSmart is Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Registered Education Provider (REP 3577). This course qualifies for24.25 credit hours toward the PMP, CAMP or ACP training contact hours or toward maintaining your current certification. Thus meeting the contact hour requirement necessary to register for the ACP exam or for experienced project managers wanting to brush up on their education.
We are actively updating this course content Stay tuned to our latest update
Agile is an alternative methodology to traditional project management and is used in a wide range of applications. Agile anticipates project changes giving users maximum flexibility over traditional project management objectives; breaking projects into prioritized requirements. With Agile, detailed goals are set for many iterative levels within the project scope focusing specifically on expected changes, time estimates, budgets and project priorities.
This training includes an introduction to Agile, Change Management, Prioritization, Stakeholder Expectations, Team Empowerment, Levels of Planning Adaptation and much more. This exclusive training bundle thoroughly examines Agile development so that students may learn strong team building skills and effective planning and estimating. Begin immersing yourself in the skills needed to work as an Agile expert within your business with this exclusive Agile training bundle from LearnSmart
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from the participants enrolled in this course (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Smart method to learn - This course is helpful and using smart way to motivate thinking and understanding. The instructor has a professional delivery method, and the he materials are interesting and creative specially the flashcards and the exercises -- Ibrahim Alsayed
- This course is of high quality - This course will let you become a ACP master and it will explain you every concept from scratch. The instructor is highly engaging and highly motivating. Can't be better. Thank you -- Saber Tlili
- I enjoyed learning every bit of this course - worth every bit - This is the first time I sat thru the entire course lectures, listened very carefully and assimilated a lot of Scrum and Agile PM knowledge. This method of education is of prime value because you don't have to tax your eyes reading - just sit back and listen to any lecture you want. This helps in learning faster than reading. I am glad I took this course - the lectures and the 83 quizzes that really challenged my brain - Khurshid Khan
What are the requirements?
- There is not any requirements for this course.
- A computer with internet.
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of and interest in Project Management.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 132 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- Review an introduction to Agile, Principles, Change Management, Prioritization, Stakeholder Expectations, Team Empowerment, Levels of Planning Adaptation and much more.
- Learn Agile development as you examine strong team building skills and effective planning and estimating.
- Prove to yourself, and others, that you are ready for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Exam with our integrated quizzes and finals.
- This course qualifies for 24.25 Contact Hours toward the PMI-ACP® certification from PMI.
- Download extra printable and saveable flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course
- Participate in active discussions with other PMP candidates & participants becoming PMP
What is the target audience?
- New managers interested in understanding the key agile, scrum, and project management concepts to improve their skills and professional credibility
- This course is designed to provide professionals with knowledge they can apply directly to their job
- Professionals in the Project Management or IT space who desire to learn the content necessary to become a PMI certified ACP credential holder
- Existing IT project managers wishing to get certified in recognition of their skills and experience, or others who wish to train to become accredited Agile Project Managers.
- Please review our course map to see just how we align and partner with PMI.org in providing this training: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bU4vzmt_NyTGpybDlHNmFxMUk/view?usp=sharing