Justin Sandercoe - Beginner's Course (Beginners Guitar Method)
4xDVD5 | .ISO, VIDEO_TS, NTSC, 4368 kbps, 720x480 | English, AC3, 192 kbps, 2 Ch | 8 hours | + PDF | 12.87 GB
That is where it is at for most people starting out, or that suspect they don't have the basics down. I introduce quite a few ideas and concepts you won't find in other method books, things that you will carry right through your guitar journey! I don't think there is a better beginner course available anywhere on the internet or in books or DVD sets. This course will have you playing quickly in a fun and progressive course!
All the videos from Stage 0 (the introduction videos) all the way to Stage 9 are included along with some extra bonus videos and for the first time ever... a bloopers series 🙂 [how did I let Jedi talk me into that??] Also included are the mp3 files for the JUSTIN Method, for you to work on you ear development.
Over 8 Hours of instruction that will keep you busy for many months, with a web site that is being updated and improved all the time to answer every question before you even ask. There is no paperwork included in the course, for the simple reason that I can update the web pages so easily and make improvements without going to the pressing plant! If you want to a hard copy, check out The JustinGuitar Beginner's Coursebook!
Please note that NO SONGS are included on the DVD, you have to watch those on the web site. Sorry, it's because of copyright restrictions...
The DVD contains all the videos from the Beginners Course PLUS some cool extras - in total there is over 8 HOURS of quality instruction! Extra's include:
• All the files for the JUSTIN Method as mp3 for you to get on your iPod
• Blooper clips 🙂
• Some sample lessons from Blues Lead Guitar DVD (to get you started with blues lead)
• Some sample lessons from Master The Major Scale DVD (introduce you to the major scale)
• A play along track from JamBlues for you to work on your blues improvising.
• The track Solo Blues one to get you started on your Solo Blues playing, great for beginners