Snap Camera（快照相机）是一款基于Nexus 4（Android 4.2）相机的图库和相机应用。Snap Camera的整体界面非常简洁，而且完全使用Android 4.2上的Holo风格。一键拍摄照片和录制视频，没有凌乱的预览界面，仅有两个您真正需要的按钮！
Snap Camera HDR
Marginz Software | 17 oct. 2013 | Android | .apk | 5.35 Mb
A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera’s interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.3 (jelly bean) on the Nexus 4 but with many extra features.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still,
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. Swipe up on the controller to enable HDR mode. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo.
Current Version: 3.6.2
Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up
Tabbed settings menu
New “touch to capture” setting
New launcher icons
New controller menu for camera settings (aperture icon)
Scene modes and ISO available from controller menu
New setting for HDR underexposure
Draw controller menu at an angle when opened near the edge of the screen
Allow ISO to be added to the custom settings
Double the internal dynamic range for HDR
Fix video snapshot on Galaxy Nexus
Add Native HDR scene mode for Nexus 4