Autodesk Netfabb Pro2017是一款将模型修复的3D软件。为增材制造、快速成型和3D打印所量身定制，具有观察、编辑、修复、分析三维STL文件和切片文件的功能.
Autodesk Netfabb Premium 2017.x | 683.3 mb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of NETFABB Premium 2017.1 is designed to help you reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve part performance in additive manufacturing and 3D printing.
Following Autodesk’s recent announcement of its portfolio subtractive and additive manufacturing solutions, the company unveiled Autodesk Netfabb 2017, a comprehensive toolkit for additive manufacturing professionals. Users can access all the software they need to help reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve part performance in industrial 3D printing production environments. Autodesk Netfabb 2017 integrates design enhancement, manufacturing preparation and build simulation tools in one software environment that shares a common installer, common file formats and process definitions.
Since acquiring netfabb in 2015, Autodesk has been busy adding advanced technologies. For example, we’ve added powerful new capabilities – including enhanced simulation, optimization and advanced toolpath capabilities – that will provide engineers and designers with a broad collection of additive
What's new in Autodesk Netfabb 2017:
- Machine Workspaces: Individual machine workspaces for specific metal machines have been added. These allow to tailor support- and advanced toolpath generation to your respective metal machine.
- Licensing: Switched to Autodesk Licensing system to enable the new subscription model.
- User interface improvements: Tree View window is now placed on the left side by default, but can be moved to either side manually.
- CAD Import: Replaced the CAD Import libraries from Techsoft HOOPS Exchange with the Autodesk Translator Framework (ATF)
- Mesh Manipulation: New remeshing function “Advanced Remesh” for better results with specific configurations
- Shell Creation: New function “Hollowing Part Improved” for better results with specific configurations
- Part Alignment: A model can be stacked onto another one, based on the respective axis. Useful for comparing similar parts.
- Support Structures (Premium feature): New polygon cutter to cut multiple volume and polyline support entities manually
- Support Structures (Premium feature): New parameter to adjust distances of structure and connection
- Support Structures (Premium feature): New option to offset the contour for the support action “Area with polyline support”
- Support Structures (Premium feature): The sequence of actions in supports scripts can now be changed by drag and drop.
- Automatic Placement (Premium feature): Bugfixes
- Monte Carlo Packer (Beta included in Premium version): “Lock position of selected items” will now exclude items outside of the platform from packing
- Monte Carlo Packer (Beta included in Premium version): New function to limit platform height
- Monte Carlo Packer (Beta included in Premium version): Non fitting parts are put the side after the packing process has ended
- General Bugfixes
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk NETFABB
Version: 2017.2 Premium
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.netfabb.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 1.2 Gb