Autodesk AutoCAD 2016.4 | MacOSX | 1.76 GB
The forefront of design - Create stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD® software. Share your work with TrustedDWG™ technology. Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
Boost detailing work with tools that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context.
Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
Configure your AutoCAD settings, extend the software, and build custom workflows.
What's New in Version 2016.4:
- Crash when plot preview.
- Image or PDF underlay shows as black box in printed result.
- Viewport boundary not visible in printed result.
- Crash when turn xref layer on/off.
- Crash when switch layout/model tab.
- Crash when open reference file in new window.
- Improves the performance for saving files with large amount of annotation objects. Turning off the system variable "savefidelity" by default.
- Cannot disable the Autostacking option.
- Cannot recognize some custom hatch patterns.
- Cannot hold "shift" key to select multiple grips of Polyline for stretching.
- The Properties palette does not show correct value for linetype property.
Sometimes Xref with nested drawings cannot be loaded successfully.
– Some image underlay does not show correctly after patching Update 3.
- Nested image underlay does not show when inserted into another drawing as a block.
- Fail to insert or copy/paste some drawing into the current one.
- Using trackpad should not be able to pan the view in a locked viewport.
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page - http://www.autodesk.com/