PitStop Pro是Adobe Acrobat的一款插件，可以：
为什么选择 PitStop Pro？
PDF文件处理常令人十分痛苦。您的客户无法按预期交付，他们的输出未能依照您的要求，很多时候，即便Adobe Acrobat并不支持，您也常常需要编辑PDF文件。PitStop Pro是Adobe Acrobat的一款插件，能够帮助解决您的问题。使用PitStop Pro，PDF的检查和编辑从此轻而易举！
Have you ever printed thousands of copies of a faulty PDF? Ever crossed your fingers, hoping the file you're about to print is okay? Do you spend hours checking customers' PDF files for errors? PitStop Pro is your solution for these problems!
PDF Quality Control (Preflight)
Tired of manually checking every page of a PDF for errors? PitStop Pro automatically detects pretty much every possible error in PDF files.
Not only does PitStop Pro detect errors, it also gives you the possibility to fix them yourself or have it done automatically.
PitStop Pro also lets you manually edit almost everything in a PDF file without leaving Adobe Acrobat.
What's New in PitStop Pro 2017:
PDF Geomapper technology
- Until now, it was impossible to configure PDF Preflight to distinguish between objects that are needed to render or print a file and those that are not.
- The PDF Geomapper will ignore or remove these unnessecary elements, and we have provided some default Action Lists to help with this.
- This truly unique technology completely erradicates false warnings and errors when using PDF Preflight.
Operating system support
- PitStop Pro is now officially supported in both Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and Windows 10 anniversary edition.
Reorder and delete pages
- The Enfocus Inspector gains a new tab specifically for working with transparency, and some new functionality and options as well.
- You now have the ability to select or toggle through Page and Transparency groups and also modify and correct the attributes of the groups directly within PitStop.
Rectangles can be created to the size of PDF Page Boxes and with round corners
- Adding Rectangles is something that a lot of users do within PitStop using the ‘Add object’ Action.
- One of the shortcomings of this functionality was that it worked to a fixed size or a variable, whereas often there was a need to generate a rectangle based on a PDF page box.
- This is now possible and you can make round corners with a specified radius.
41 Devicelink Profiles included as standard
- With this version of PitStop we now include 41 Devicelink profiles for CMYK-CMYK conversions and managing Ink Coverage.
- These are made possible by our sister company X-Rite.
Ink coverage check to ignore named separations via Restrictions
- The ink coverage check within PitStop can now ignore technical inks, and additional special finishes such as varnishes or white separations.
- There is no specific interface for this functionality, as it’s incorporated within the standard restrictions interface.
- All you have to do is simply create a Restriction to select or ignore specific separations and apply it to the ink coverage check.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business or Ultimate Edition - SP1 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 anniversary edition (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
Home Page - https://www.enfocus.com/
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1c1UoPva 密码: z2jy