COMSOL 公司于2013年正式公布v4.4版COMSOL Multiphysics，新的特点能为整个建模与模拟过程带来更大效率的科学性数值模拟套件。COMSOL Multiphysics 是全球领先的对多物理场耦合问题进行建模和仿真计算分析的专业软件。它最突出的特点是同时处理相互影响、相互耦合的多物理场问题。目前，其专业领域的应用模块有: 结构模块、化工模块、地球物理模块、电磁模块、热传模块以及微机电模块。另一个产品COMSOL Script是互动编译语言，可做通用的科学计算工具及支持COMSOL Multiphysics 自动批次作业，COMSOL Script的最大特色是使用命令行建模。人机互动式的可视化界面接口支持工程单元系统，移动式网格功能。多物理场耦合分析最大的特点在于，可以多物理场分析一次完成，不用多套软件的重复使用。COMSOL Multiphysics的主要特征是容易建立模型且可客户化，能执行1D、2D或是3D模型。1999年发布的FEMLAB1.0是一个标志性的新开端，对于所有科学和工程领域内物理过程的建模和仿真提供了一个崭新的工具。而2009年发展到COMSOL Multiphysics v4.3，则是功能日益强劲，软件也日益成熟的一款产品。
COMSOL Multiphysics 4.4 | 4.5 Gb
COMSOL, Inc., a leading global provider of engineering simulation software, announced the release of COMSOL Multiphysics 4.4, the latest version of its powerful platform for the modeling and simulation of electrical, mechanical, fluid, and chemical applications.
New COMSOL Desktop Interface for Windows Offers Enhanced User Experience
A ribbon design has been introduced to the COMSOL Desktop environment, when run on Windows platforms, to provide easier navigation and an enhanced user experience. By grouping commands and displaying them as needed, the ribbon makes it easier to find and use the tools available to let you get your work done faster. Commands are grouped and ordered according to the main modeling tasks, which are themselves grouped under dedicated tabs for definitions, geometry, physics, mesh, study, and results. The COMSOL Desktop brings several additional workflow improvements, such as a one-click select feature that enables faster selections in the graphics window. Using this feature, users can now hover over a boundary or domain to highlight it, and then select it with a single click. Another noteworthy feature is the new auto-complete search function, which allows you to quickly find the postprocessing variables you need among the many that are created when working with multiphysics models.
New Multiphysics Coupling Capability with the Multiphysics Node
A completely new Multiphysics node is now available in the model tree, enabling streamlined setup of multiphysics models. It allows users to easily expand upon combinations of single-physics interfaces by choosing from a list of relevant multiphysics couplings.
Introduction of the Mixer Module
The new Mixer Module, an add-on to the CFD Module, was designed specifically for the analysis of stirred mixers and reactors used in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, food, fine chemical, and consumer products. With its dedicated features for simulating mixer and impeller designs, as well as concentrations, velocities, and temperature profiles, the Mixer Module is ideal for accurately modeling a variety of industrial processes. The Mixer Module expands on the rotating machinery capabilities of the CFD Module by providing features for the simulation of turbulent and laminar flow, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, free surfaces, non-isothermal flow, and reacting flow. The Mixer Module provides results on a number of quantities specific to mixing, such as mixing efficiency, power draw, and the impeller pumping number.
New Functionalities in COMSOL 4.4
COMSOL Multiphysics 4.4 also introduces a variety of enhancements to existing functionalities of the software.These improvements offer increased performance and usability throughout the entire product suite:
- Geometry and Mesh – Core functionality enhancements include new geometry subsequences for user-defined geometric primitives, if/else statements in the model tree for geometry creation, and mesh export to NASTRAN file formats.
- Mechanical and Acoustics – The Structural Mechanics Module now provides easy access to rotordynamic forces and includes a new fast penalty method for contact. Joints with friction and three new joint types have been added to the Multibody Dynamics Module, while new evaluation methods for nonlinear materials and thermal fatigue are now included in the Fatigue Module. The Acoustics Module now offers aeroacoustics simulations based on the linearized Euler equations, enabling better simulations of noise in jet engines, mufflers, and gas flow meters.
- Heat Transfer – The Heat Transfer Module now includes two fast and memory efficient methods for modeling radiation in participating media, the thermoelectric effect, and heating in biological tissues.
- Fluid – Surface wall roughness for turbulent flow and a more efficient outlet boundary condition have been added to the CFD Module. Mass and energy conservation for laminar flow is greatly enhanced thanks to updated flow formulations.
- Electrical – The AC/DC Module now contains a nonlinear magnetic material library. A new feature in the RF Module enables the simulation of components with ports on interior boundaries. The Wave Optics Module now includes scattering with a Gaussian background field and Laser Heating interface. The Semiconductor Module has been enhanced with many updates, including heterojunctions and tools for impact ionization.
- Multipurpose – The Optimization Module is now expanded with a new gradient-based method for topology optimization, and a gradient-free method for geometric dimensional optimization. Particle-field and fluid-particle interactions can now be easily modeled in the Particle Tracing Module using a new efficient method.
- Interfacing – User-defined selections can now be synchronized in LiveLink for SolidWorks and material selections and material names can be synchronized within LiveLink for Inventor. The ECAD Import Module now enables multiphysics simulations using the ODB++ format for printed circuit board (PCB) designs.
COMSOL provides simulation software for product design and research to technical enterprises, research labs, and universities through 18 offices and a distributor network throughout the world. Its flagship product, COMSOL Multiphysics, is a software environment for modeling and simulating any physics-based system. A particular strength is its ability to account for coupled or multiphysics phenomena. Add-on products expand the simulation platform for electrical, mechanical, fluid flow, and chemical applications. Interfacing tools enable the integration of COMSOL Multiphysics simulation with all major technical computing and CAD tools on the CAE market.
Name: COMSOL Multiphysics
OS: Windows / MacOsx / Linux
Size: 4.5 Gb