Collectorz.com Comic Collector is a program that will catalog your books database. Catalog your comic books in a database with a minimum of typing. Adding comics to the database is quick and easy, the "Add Multiple Comics" feature lets you add entire series of comic books in one single action. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Adding comics to the database is quick and easy, just type the series name and then select the issues you own. Comic Collector will automatically download all data (title, issue number, publisher, publication date, genre, credits, characters, etc... including the cover image).
Once you have added a number of comic books to the inventory, you can view it on the main screen. It is possible to show a simple list of all comics, but you can also organize your library by series, publisher or author, etc.. using the automatic folder feature.
All lists can be sorted instantly, just by clicking the column headers or by using the Sort Order screen. You can sort on any field, e.g. alphabetically on title or publisher, or sorted on release date or purchase date.
Here are some key features of "Collectorz.com Comic Collector":
· Catalog your comics easily
· Add entire series of comic books in one "Add Multiple" action
· Instantly sort your lists
· On any field, e.g. alphabetically by title, author, artist or genre
· Search your comic database
· E.g. find a comic by title or find all comics by a specific artist
· Print any list you want
· You decide which comics to print, which fields and in which order
· Export data to HTML lists
· Place your comic database on a website, including cover images
· Track your loans.