RELOADED released The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 1. Enjoy!
Description: The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.
Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.
The Season Pass gives you access to all five episodes as they become available (Episode 1 Available Now, Episodes 2-5 will be released periodically in 2014):
- Episode 1: All That Remains
- Episode 2: A House Divided
- Episode 3: In Harm’s Way
- Episode 4: Amid the Ruins
- Episode 5: No Going Back
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic books
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- The sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year
Developer: Telltale Games
Publisher: Telltale Games
Release Name: The.Walking.Dead.Season.2.Episode.1-RELOADED
Size: 1.05 GB