Ilya Efimov Nylon Strum KONTAKT | 1.82 Gb
To add guitar accompaniment you will just need to choose the style and press keys on the MIDI-keyboard. You can play simple and complicated chords in any arrangement as convenient to you. The Strum will do everything itself. The library does not know only easy chords; it’s familiar with a great variety of alternating and added tones. Each of 33 chord variations that can be recognized by out instrument has 4 positions. Altogether our library consists of 1584 TABs. If you don’t like any of the TABs you can edit it or create one of your own. Any chord, even the most complicated or fantastic can be created and saved for use inside the library or on your HDD.
Our unique Round Robin Chord system is used in the library. It is a complex system that helps to exclude an exact replica of a strum chord. The attack style, Peak noise variation, velocity of each string and Strum time (the time between attacks of each string during playing the chord) are also changed in a random way The Strum has many styles.
• 2 663 samples, 1,83 Gb (NCW Compression), 44,1 Hz 24 bit, stereo
• 14 velocity layers for each note 17 frets on the each string with round-robin.
• Chord recognition from a MIDI keyboard or sequencer
• 1584 guitar tabulatures
• More than 30 techniques for chord strumming
• Auto and Manual strumming
• "String" key to arpeggio playing.
• 250 factory and 70 custom patterns for auto strumming
• "Song" mode to creation a set of the favorite patterns
• Pattern editing
• Chord edition
• Independent bass from chord
• Pattern, Chord and Effects Export\Import options
• Effects: Reverb, Compressor, EQ, Delay
• Double track options
• Different FX and Noises