SANTA has released a retro-style zombie survival RPG game “Project Zomboid” for PC.
Description: Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die? In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day.
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – your continued survival relies on your own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
- The return of our PZ Stories mode that also serves as first ever tutorial actively trying to kill you at every turn. Kate and Baldspot return!
- In-depth and varied NPC encounters driven in a persistent world, powered by a metagame system that turns each play-through into your very own zombie survival movie with emergent narrative gameplay.
- Engine upgrade to make the most of your graphics card as well as your processor
- Constant expansion of the countryside and cities around Muldraugh and West Point
- Full wilderness survival systems, animals and hunting for food.
- More items, crafting recipes, weapons and gameplay systems.
- Steam Workshop and Achievements support
- Game pad support
- Local 4 player split-screen co-op
- Online multiplayer survival. (Please note this is firmly in the roadmap, but very much at the end of it. It’s still a long, long way away)
Genre: Early Access, Indie, RPG, Simulation
Developer: Indie Stone Studios
Publisher: Indie Stone Studios
Release Name: Project.Zomboid.Early.Access-SANTA
Size: 544.72 MB