Group TE has released another small size pc game called “Darkblood Chronicles”. Enjoy!
Description: Darkblood Chronicles is the story about a young high school student named Samantha. She is quirky, not really popular, and into the macabre. Her adventure begins with a strange nightmare, wherein she sees herself atop a guillotine with a hooded man standing above her, axe at the ready. With the flick of her wrist, a woman named Sin opens a vortex to the Dark Realm, dragging Samantha with her.
After arriving in the dark realm, Samantha must make her way through undead hordes, damp and musty Catacombs, ominous Cathedrals, an arid and expansive Valley, and through the remains of a War Zone with tanks, planes and still-life soldiers, to find out why she has been brought here and the mysterious circumstances surrounding her past.
- Survival-horror RPG created by long-time pixel animation artist of Blossomsoft, Dorian Tokici.
- Features a dark, macabre and intricate story with balanced moment of humors.
- The dialogues breathes life into memorable characters.
- Intense turn-based combat, challenging enemies and disturbing bosses.
- No random encounters, feel free to explore and solve puzzles without inconvenience.
- An intense, atmospheric setting.
- Rare indie RPG using homemade resources rather than using the default assets of RPG Maker.
Release Name: Darkblood.Chronicles.v126.96.36.1993.RETAIL-TE
Size: 220.02 MB