ANB Software SVNBreeze 126.96.36.1993 | 8 Mb
SVNBreeze is a Windows GUI client for accessing SVN repositories. What is unique about SVNBreeze is that it is aimed more at Windows developers than Linux. One option available is to change the "phrases" used in the application to match what Windows developers are more used to seeing, e.g. TFS. Another very big difference is the ease at which to branch and merge folders and files.
- Easy to use and user-friendly
- Branch and merge files with ease
- Compare and merge files (requires 3rd party tool)
- Manage local and remote repositories
- Select either SVN or TFS "phrases"
- Supports all standard SVN comands
Home Page - http://www.anbsoftware.co.uk/