Adobe® Captivate® 软件可以帮助您快速创作多种基于 HTML5 的交互式电子学习内容。轻松创建满足辅助功能标准的应用程序模拟模型、产品演示、拖放模块，以及软技能和合规培训材料。将 PowerPoint 演示文稿转变为具备交互功能和测验的极具吸引力的电子学习内容。可以发布至网络、桌面以及领先的 LMS，以及各种移动设备，包括 iPad。*
Adobe Captivate 8.0.3 Multilingual (Win/Mac) | 1.80 GB | 1.85 GB | 2.72 GB
Adobe Captivate 8 reimagines the way interactive eLearning is created for a multi-device world. This release includes responsive authoring that lets you develop mobile learning content for any screen or device without programming.
The user interface is redesigned to make it more intuitive for beginners as well as advanced users. New customizable interactions, themes, and enhancements to smart shapes let you create more engaging content than ever.
New Features in Adobe Captivate 8:
Create a single project and author content as you always have - the content adapts itself to tablets, mobile, and desktops based on the selected theme. During authoring, you can view the content on stage in different screen sizes and edit the content as appropriate. Adobe Captivate helps you ensure content and layout integrity across devices by providing relative positioning of objects on stage.
Harness the power of mobile devices by enabling gesture support and location-aware features. Preview your responsive projects easily by selecting multiple device layouts on-the-fly. Publish as a single project and Adobe Captivate automatically delivers the most appropriate experience for your learners' device.
Responsive screen capture
Create a single screen capture that can be used across multiple screens and devices. Adobe Captivate allows you to choose the portion of the screen capture you wish to display on smaller screens.
Choose from a bunch of out-of-the-box responsive themes to render differentiated content for multiple devices. You can customize these themes to meet your requirements, or create your own themes. You can also save these themes for reuse across projects.
MinMax object sizing
Fix the minimum and maximum size of objects so that they do not rescale across device views. This is especially useful for images such as logos, which need to look consistent and be legible at all times.
Use the multitouch technology embedded in modern user interfaces to allow learners to tap, scroll, pinch, and swipe their way through courses. Leverage gesture support to enable more instinctive interaction between the learner and the content.
Scrolling support for tablets and mobiles
Easily enable scrolling of content on tablets and mobiles to accommodate content that spills over a single screen.
Utilize the GPS capabilities of mobile devices to deliver timely, location-aware content to learners. Create assessments that require learners to be at a particular geolocation.
What's New in Adobe Captivate 8:
- All-new intuitive user interface
- Multiscreen responsive eLearning authoring
- Gesture-enabled mobile learning
- Responsive screen capture
- In-product multidevice previews
- Geolocation support for location-aware learning
- Responsive themes with preset tabs
- Native support for HTML5 objects
- Use embedded Adobe Edge animations
- MinMax object sizing
- Scroll for tablets and mobiles
- Smart positioning of objects
- Mac Retina display support
- ELearning made colorful
- Native app publisher
- Device-aware eLearning delivery
- Erase popups even after a video recording
- Localize with interactions in seven languages
- One tool for all your eLearning needs
- Boost productivity with out-of-the-box assets
What's New in Version 8.0.3:
- This update includes support for .exe publish, enhanced Responsive Project creation (Drag & Drop, Custom Shapes and Line), ability to Right Click on Success/Failure/Hint Captions and “Convert to Smart-shape”, Phone Gap integration within Captivate and more enhancement and bug fixes.
Home Page - https://www.adobe.com/