Group OUTLAWS has released latest version of small pc game “Aeternum”. Enjoy!
Description: Aeternum is an original side-scrolling shoot ‘em up featuring five stages of intense bullet hell action. Face off against eight bosses, cats in teacups, and spaceship faring corgis choosing to play from 4 different modes and 5 difficulty settings.
Ellica is a Demonic Magic Studies student at one of the most prestigious schools in the realm, Aeternum Academy. But her schoolwork has to take a back seat one day when she discovers her best friend Macy is missing!
Help Ellica brave the crazed groundskeeper, an overzealous hall monitor and waves upon waves of wayward flying cats in the adventure of a lifetime… or maybe just the adventure of this week.
Aeternum also features an all original soundtrack by long-time video game music scenester, Jesse Bishop.
- Five levels of screen-packing bullets and intricately patterned scripted boss fights.
- Four difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Demonic, Lunatic.
- PC Bonus: Easy difficulty. Same bullets as Normal, but you lose less power when hit.
- Lunatic difficulty: the difficulty so hard even the creator can’t beat it!
- Visual style melding pixel art characters and backgrounds with hi-def graphical effects.
- A rather silly story with dialogue written by Nate Graves of GearFish.
- Option to turn off dialogue for shooting purists.
- Soundtrack by Jesse Bishop. Seventeen tracks of epic chip-pop goodness.
Publisher: Wasted Brilliance
Developer: Wasted Brilliance