Leverage the power of WordPress and some custom jQuery to create and manage a promotional homepage marquee for your website. Chris Converse covers creating custom content types, uploading graphics, and producing an interactive, animated marquee that shows different captions on smaller screens. The exercise files and code snippets for this course are free to all members, so it's easy to recreate this project for your own WordPress site.
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels
Download Firedrive and 百度云