PowerShape® CAD 软件将曲面、实体和网格建模融为一体，可帮助工程师准备用于制造的模具、冲模和其他复杂零件。适合与 PowerMill CAM 软件搭配使用。
PowerShape® 2018 CAD 软件可协助制造商导入、修复和准备各种复杂模型，以便进行 CAM 编程。该软件非常适合与 PowerMill CAM 软件搭配使用。
Autodesk announced the new release PowerShape 2019 is a powerful CAD modelling program which facilitates preparation of complex models for manufacture.
PowerShape 2019 contains the following new features and enhancements:
Solid model improvements
- Lightweight holes: Recognize holes in solid models using the new lightweight hole feature-type. This is particularly useful for holes with complex geometry that may not normally be recognized, or for history-free solid models, such as those created outside PowerShape. You can then export the model and its features to PowerMill to create drilling toolpaths.
- Refreshing the graphical view: Clear your graphics cache and redraw the items in your graphics window, using the new Refresh button on the View tab > Views panel.
- Controlling the view of a model: Change the view of the model in the graphics window using the From and ISO options on the Views toolbar. Previously, these options were available only from the View tab > Views panel on the ribbon.
- Custom shortcuts and toolbars: You can now create custom keyboard shortcuts and toolbars using ribbon commands, with the updated Customise dialog. You may need to recreate any existing shortcuts or toolbars that use options that are now located on the ribbon.
- Sending electrode data to MPP software: When using MPP software for EDM, view and edit the electrode data included in the .trode file before export.
Language and help options
- User interface language: Change the language used to display the PowerShape user interface from within the software, using the Language & Help options dialog.
- Accessing help: Switch between using the latest online help, or locally installed, offline help, from within the software.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts for commands are now displayed in the ribbon button tooltips.
- Solid face selection for rib capping: When performing rib capping procedures, the Solid Tools tab is now available. Use the options on the Selection panel to enable easier selection of solid faces when specifying rib channels.
- Updated user interface: The PowerShape user interface has been improved to use a more modern, cleaner-looking design.
About Autodesk PowerShape. PowerShape combines the strengths of surfaces, solids and meshes into an expert toolkit for manufacturers of molds, dies and highly complex parts. You can use PowerShape to design complex products from scratch.
Ease-of-use is central to PowerShape:
- You can create most objects with one or two mouse clicks.
- You can dynamically drag dimensions using an object's editing handles to create the desired size and shape.
- You can also enter discrete dimension values using dialogs.
- The Intelligent Cursor generates construction lines and highlights objects’ snap points and tangencies as the cursor passes over an object.
PowerShape also supports standard Microsoft Windows functionality such as cut, copy and paste, drag-and-drop, and rubber-band editing of objects. You can also edit any modelling object (such as line, arc, curve) by right-clicking and using the context menus. The menus contain all the main operations available for the selected object.
PowerShape simplifies the addition of manufacturing features such as:
- split surfaces.
- draft surfaces.
The software is designed to handle components with complex surface geometry, making it an excellent tool for designing molds, dies, electrodes, and patterns. PowerShape also offers sophisticated surfacing tools, including surface creation from curves and dynamic surface manipulation, allowing quick and easy creation and subsequent modification of the CAD surfaces.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerShape
Version: 2019 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.5 Gb