使用来自于各硬件提供商的测量设备，包括 CNC CMM 等
PowerInspect Ultimate 支持自动化检测设备，如 CNC/DCC CMM 和机床探测
针对您的所有便携式检测设备（包括手动 CMM 等）使用单个界面
Autodesk announced the new release PowerMill 2019, is the world's leading specialist NC CAM software for manufacturing complex shapes typically found in the toolmaking, automotive, and aerospace industries.
PowerMill 2019 contains the following new features and enhancements:
Additive and hybrid manufacturing
- PowerMill Additive: Create additive toolpaths for high-rate deposition using PowerMill Additive. Combine additive toolpaths with subtractive toolpaths for hybrid manufacturing.
Note: Subscribe to PowerMill to use PowerMill Additive.
- Work with setups: Create setups, new entities that contain an ordered list of toolpaths, to simplify your workflow. Add them to an NC program to track: the order of your toolpaths, whether they are included in your program, and how many times they are run.
- Fixture offsets: Apply fixture offsets to setups in an NC program to work on the same part in different locations.
- Side features: Use the new Side feature-type to create features for side faces, open pockets, and channels.
- From surfaces: Create freeform pocket, boss, and side features from selected model surfaces.
- Vortex area clearance: Create vortex toolpaths using a new machining style. This is similar to adaptive clearance strategies available in other Autodesk CAM products.
- Collision avoidance: Choose the automatic tool-axis tilting method to help create collision free toolpaths for models of all shapes and sizes.
- Drilling feed rate reduction: The Feed rate reduction page is updated to improve usability.
- Unsafe segment removal: The behavior of unsafe segment removal is updated to help calculate safe toolpaths. If unsafe segments are identified, all segments below the unsafe segments are now removed.
- Visualize remaining material: Switch to the Remaining Material mode in ViewMill, where excess and gouged material is shaded, to analyze your simulations.
- ViewMill: The appearance and usability of ViewMill has been improved:
. The metallic appearance of stock is updated for rotatable views with shiny shading.
. Simulating stock removal is faster.
. Switching from the rotatable view to the fixed-direction view is significantly faster, particularly when zoomed in.
Upload to Fusion Production
- Upload NC programs: PowerMill now integrates with Autodesk® Fusion Production. Upload your NC programs to Fusion Production where they are automatically added to a newly created job instruction. Fusion Production combines production management features including scheduling, job tracking, and machine monitoring, to help you understand the current shop-floor status, identify underperforming processes, and make decisions to improve overall equipment effectiveness.
Note: Subscribe to Fusion Production to upload NC programs.
Language and help options
- User interface language: Change the language used to display the PowerMill user interface from within the software, using the Language & Help options dialog.
- Accessing help: Switch between using the latest online help, or locally installed offline help, from within the software.
PowerMill uses online help by default, which ensures you always have access to the latest content, and can find help using search engines on the Internet. You may want to use offline help if you do not always have access to the Internet.
- Updated user interface: The PowerMill user interface is improved to use a more modern, cleaner-looking design.
- Explorer: The appearance and usability of the Explorer is improved:
. Drag and drop items more easily using a new insertion marker.
. Reorder items with more flexibility. For example, there are now fewer restrictions on the position of entities in relation to folders.
- Ribbon: Use the keyboard to quickly access controls on the ribbon.
- Editing modes: The Home tab is now available for all editing modes. This provides access to useful commands such as the calculator or selection methods.
- Tooltips: Keyboard shortcuts for commands are now displayed in the tooltips of ribbon buttons. In addition, some extended tooltips now contain graphics to demonstrate the command.
- Stock Model: You can now calculate and display the rest material obscured by overhangs.
- Option files: Associate an option file with a machine tool to streamline your workflow and improve simulations.
- Dynamic machine control: You can now view the tool axis values, and edit the orientation vectors, for all tool types.
- Cut files: The name of an NC program is now added to the header of the .cut file when it is written.
About Autodesk PowerMill. PowerMill is the world's leading specialist NC CAM software for manufacturing complex shapes typically found in the toolmaking, automotive, and aerospace industries.
- Wide range of milling strategies which include high-efficiency roughing, high-speed finishing, and 5-axis machining techniques.
- Fast calculation times for toolpath creation and postprocessing.
- Powerful editing tools to ensure optimum performance on the machine tool.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerMill
Version: 2019 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 2.2 Gb