Recordam 1.3 | MacOSX | 4.7 MB
Create a new record in one click with the Recordam, an elegant and easy-to-use application for recording audio. It combines a powerful high-quality audio recorder and convenient storage for all previously recorded audio files. The modern, user-friendly interface allows you to see everything at a glance including the current input device and an input volume level so you can start recording straight away.
Start recording in one click. Launch the app, and it is immediately ready to record.
• Easily switch between audio input devices right into Recordam. You can use a built-in microphone or an external audio input device (including USB microphone).
• Change the input volume level even during recording.
• Pause / Resume recording.
• Unlimited recording time. You can record just about anything, so long as you have enough storage on your Mac!
• Audio recording in M4A format.
Control the player from the intuitive interface, main menu controls or keyboard shortcut. Easily switch between audio recordings or even move forward or backward within an audio recording.
Get quick and easy access to all of your audio recordings using the Library view.
• Import audio files in M4A or MP3 formats
• Integration with Finder Tags helps you to organize your audio recordings. Just add tags to the audio recording using a built-in Inspector, and they will automatically appear in Finder.
• Share audio recordings via Mail, Message and AirDrop.
• Add audio recordings to iTunes or export it to disk in a few clicks.
• Add author and subject tags for each audio recordings using built-in Inspector.
What's New in Version 1.3
User interface improvements
Added Spanish (Latin America) localization
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor