SWF Renderer is an application that converts SWF files and HTML websites to images sequences or videos. The application has been completely rebuilt, with a new UI and tons of new features.
SWF Renderer 2.0
- Added callback URL to post job completions to a server side script
- Added command line support for OSX
- Added extra command line functionality
- Export HTML Pages / URL's
- SWF to video, added export to MP4
- Export timeline animations, coded generative content (AS2 / AS3) and Stage3D content using custom code.
- Create, save and open projects for SWF Renderer
- Batch multiple SWF's to PNG or JPEG sequences
- Customise individual settings for each render job
- Command Line, add SWF render targets and start rendering (windows only for now)
- Use custom renderers to export Stage3D
- Detailed error list displays problems with loaded SWF's
System requirements: OS version: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Home Page - http://swfrenderer.kurst.co.uk/