FEKO 2017是由altair公司推出的一款专业电磁场分析设计软件，也是目前的最新版本，仅适用于64位操作系统。FEKO 2017可以广泛地应用于各类汽车制造领域，可以帮助用户在机械动力、重机械运转方面进行电磁场的分析操作，并且支持与cad等软件结合使用，可以大大地提高产品的开发效率。
Altair announced a new release of HyperWorks FEKO 2017.1, is a comprehensive 3D electromagnetic simulation software suite based on state of the art CEM methods that enable users to solve wide range of EM problems such as antenna design, antenna arrays, antenna placement, RFID, RCS, radomes, pattern synthesis with characteristic mode analysis, EMC/EMI, lightning and cable analysis, Bio-electromagnetics, etc.
FEKO is a comprehensive computational electromagnetics (CEM) software used widely in the telecommunications, automobile, aerospace and defense industries. FEKO offers several frequency and time domain EM solvers under a single license. Hybridization of these methods enables the efficient analysis of a broad spectrum of EM problems, including antennas, microstrip circuits, RF components and biomedical systems, the placement of antennas on electrically large structures, the calculation of scattering as well as the investigation of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). WinProp is a dedicated tool for wave propagation modeling and radio network planning.
FEKO also offers tools that are tailored to solve more challenging EM interactions, including dedicated solvers for characteristic mode analysis (CMA) and bi-directional cables coupling. Special formulations are also included for efficient simulation of integrated windscreen antennas and antenna arrays.
Combined with the MLFMM, and the true hybridization of the solvers, FEKO is considered the global market leader for antenna placement analysis.
- Introduction to CADFEKO
CADFEKO is the FEKO component that facilitates the creation of CAD geometry using canonical structures and perform boolean operations. It also supports the import and modification of CAD models and meshed geometries. The setting of material properties, solution parameters and the required calculations defined by the user, are all part of the CADFEKO model. If an optimisation search is required, the optimisation parameters and the goal functions can be specified.
- Introduction to POSTFEKO
POSTFEKO is used mainly for two purposes: to validate meshed geometry and to analyse results. Validation of mesh geometry is done so that users can confirm that their models are correct before starting a simulation. This is particularly useful when models are created using EDITFEKO, but is just as relevant for CADFEKO modelling. Analysis of results is the other primary function of POSTFEKO. Once a model has been simulated, POSTFEKO can be used to display and review the results. A variety of tools are available to help visualise data in a constructive manner.
Multiple models, with their geometry (in *.fek files) and results (in *.bof files), can be displayed in a single POSTFEKO project session. The displays are automatically updated each time the model and/or results are updated.
FEKO 2017.1 Release Notes March 2017 (Changes since FEKO 2017):
CADFEKO - 3D CAD modeller
- A new output file option on the ‘Solver settings’ dialog allows the cable per-unit-length parameters to be read from or saved to a *.pul file.
- Upgraded the meshing library to the latest version.
POSTFEKO - Post-processor
- Extensions to the API include:
• New methods for exporting matrices, complex matrices, datasets and tables (that may contain numbers or strings) to *.mat file.
• Improved options to read data from *.mat file and to manipulate the imported data.
• The name of a dataset axis can now be modified in addition to its unit and values.
EDITFEKO - Scripting model editor
- The PS card is extended to allow cable per-unit-length parameters to be read from or saved to a *.pul file.
Electromagnetic solution kernel
- Improved performance when simulating cable harnesses. The cable per-unit-length parameters are saved/read from a *.pul cache file between frequency runs to prevent recalculating the parameters for each frequency.
- Allow aperture source optimisation for PO/LE-PO (except for the iterative hybrid MLFMMPO/LE-PO method).
- Support network voltage sources with the RL-GO.
- Store each request for currents and charges to separate *.os and *.ol files. The file naming convention is the same as for other requests stored per request basis: <FEKO_base_filename>_<requestname>(k).<extension>.
Support components, installation, and licensing
- HyperWorks licensing has been updated to use Altair License Management System 13.1. Components using ALM 13.1 are compatible with servers running Altair License Server 13.0.
- The CADFEKO Student Edition now allows the importing of Parasolid CAD geometry.
- DataSet objects were extended in FEKO 2017 to allow up to a maximum of 12 axes. The parameter sweep plugin is updated to benefit from the relaxed limit, allowing more variables to be swept. The plugin can now be used for certain problem types that were not supported in the past due to this restriction.
Altair empowers client innovation and decision-making through technology that optimizes the analysis, management and visualization of business and engineering information. Privately held, with 1,800 employees, Altair has offices throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. With a 28-year track record for high-end software for engineering and computing, enterprise analytics solutions, and innovative product design and development, Altair consistently delivers a competitive advantage to customers in a broad range of industries.
Product: Altair FEKO
Version: 2017.1 build 300391
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.altair.com
System Requirements: PC / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows: 7even / 8.x / 10 | Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 / SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP 1 / CentOS Linux 7.2
Size: 1.9 Gb