Norton Bootable Recovery Tool 18.104.22.168 WinPE Edition BootCD (x64) | 1.36 GB
Sometimes computers become so infected with threats that are deeply buried in the computer's operating system that special tools are required to remove them. That’s where Norton Rescue Tools can help. Norton Bootable Recovery Tool is designed to target and eliminate these hard-to-remove threats and unique types of crimeware.
Norton™ Bootable Recovery Tool:
- Gets your computer back up and running if it becomes so infected that it won't work properly or even start.
- If you are unable to remove threats using the regular scanner in your Norton product or if your computer will not start, use the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool to get the problem resolved fast
Repair infected system files that cannot be removed in Windows environment:
- Installation of your Norton security product fails because your system is deeply infected by crimeware. In this event, Norton Bootable Recovery Tool comes to your rescue by letting you boot your computer from a DVD or a USB key and thereby letting you remove the threats that caused the problem.
Repair virus infections that are causing Norton product installation failure:
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool helps you fix your most dreadful computer problems, such as when crimeware embeds itself so deeply into your computer's operating system that it takes a special tool to remove it.
Using Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, you can do the following:
- Create customized rescue media (DVD/USB) before your system becomes infected.
- Restore your computer to normal working mode when it is infected so deeply that it will not start.
Support for USB key:
- Norton Bootable Recovery Wizard lets you create a bootable tool even on a USB device. It also lets you update the virus definitions of Norton Bootable Recovery Tool on the USB key. When you try to install the tool on a USB device, all the information present on it is wiped out. Pre-requisite for using the tool from USB key, is that the boot sequence be set to USB device from the BIOS settings of the computer.
- The recommended size of the USB key is 4 GB.
ISO file support to run the tool from a Virtual Machine:
- You can create an ISO file as your customized Norton Bootable Recovery Tool. This ISO file can be copied to a DVD and used as a recovery DVD on any computer. With the help of ISO file, you can also point to any virtual machine as a virtual DVD. The tool comes with a default set of network and storage drivers. You can add more drivers by clicking on Add drivers. If you do not want to include more drivers in your customized Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, create the tool using the default settings.
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB.
- Your computer must support USB booting for the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool to run on a USB device.
What's new in version 22.214.171.124:
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgDvrdA 密码: 3yhn