CSI SAFE适用于从简单到复杂的混凝土楼板、任意形状和各种厚度的基础分析和设计。基础可以是筏基、条形基础或独立扩展基础的组合 1) SAFE是利用强大的基于对象建模来自动进行从简单到复杂的混凝土楼板和基础系统的分析与设计。SAFE可以分析和设计具有任意形状、各种厚度、柱顶托板、开洞、边梁和不连续的楼板和基础底板，基础可以是筏板基础、条形基础或独立基础的组合。 2) SAFE的分析是基于最新有限元分析技术进行的，它能够准确地反映出扭矩的效应；在用户自定义参数的基础上自动生成有限元网格；基础的计算模型是弹性地基上的厚板，其中单压土壤弹簧是基于地基作用的模量自动进行离散分布，可以给每个对象单独设置地基模量。 3) 软件生成钢筋布置，并且计算柱底周围的冲切剪力对基础的影响。在基于平板配筋的有限元模型中，软件提供了包括开裂性质在内的各种选项。
CSI SAFE version 14.x | 288.9 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is a structural and earthquake engineering software company, announce the release of SAFE 2014 version 14.0, the ultimate tool for designing concrete floor and foundation systems.
From framing layout all the way through to detail drawing production, SAFE integrates every aspect of the engineering design process in one easy and intuitive environment. SAFE provides unmatched benefits to the engineer with its truly unique combination of power, comprehensive capabilities, and ease-of-use.
SAFE 2014 version 14.0 Enhancements:
Significant enhancements included in SAFE 2014 (v14.0.0):
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design have been added for the ACI 318-11 code.
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design have been added for the Italian NTC 2008 code.
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design has been added for the Turkish TS 500-2000 and TS 3233-1979 codes.
- Reinforced and Prestressed concrete design have been added for the Hong Kong CP 2013 code.
- The specified concrete strength as used for Chinese materials and design codes has been comprehensively changed for SAFE 2014 to refer to the characteristic strength, whereas in SAFE v12 the concrete strength referred to the grade.
- Design-strip widths can now be imported from DXF/DWG files.
- The import and export of AutoCAD 2013 and 2014 *.DWG files is now supported.
- Import from and export to Revit Structure 2014 is now available using CSiXRevit 2014. Models can be created in SAFE or Revit Structure, and incremental import and export are supported.
- Licensing has been upgraded to provide support for virtual servers and to allow more flexibility for using commuter licenses.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI SAFE
Version: 2014 version 14.1.1 build 1060
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8
Size: 308.6 mb