Unistal Systems Port Locker 184.108.40.206 | 9.9 MB
Port Locker Software helps the user to increase the level of the data security. This Software helps to prevent the data to be transferred from one system to another with the help of any external device like: USB drive, IEEE 1394, DVD/CD Writers, Printer, PCMCIA Ports, Ethernet Ports and Bluetooth port. Port Locker provides two-way help to your computer and your business because USB drives, IEEE 1394, DVD/CD Writers, Printer, PCMCIA Ports, Ethernet Ports and Bluetooth port are not only used to transfer the data from one system to another but also they can transfer the malicious software codes onto your network.
Port Locker helps you to shield your data from unwanted access. This Software helps you to lock or unlock single or multiple ports with password authentication. The Software provides you the option to lock the port with different lock types such as permanent, specific time duration and when the computer remains idle or untouched. The Software sends an alert message when any unauthorized action is performed against the locked ports. The Software helps you to get the log file of all the actions performed on the ports.
Features of Port Locker - Data Leakage Prevention
- Blocks ports like USB drive, IEEE 1394, DVD/CD writers, Printer, PCMCIA, Ethernet, Printer, Infrared and Bluetooth to prevent unauthorized access.
- Blocks ports when PC is idle.
- Blocks ports in scheduled duration.
- Options to open single or multiple ports with authorized password when they are permanently locked.
- Generates alert if anyone tries to use the locked port.
- Provides Port Reports, complete log related to all Permanently Blocked, Scheduled Blocked or Un-Blocked Ports.
- Users may view report for the desired port for particular information type in the selected date range.
- Robust feature of E-mail Filtering, which filters and blocks Emails which are being sent from MS Outlook client.
- Whitelisting the authorized USB device by using unique hardware ID of the device.
- Feature of USB Read-only which makes any USB mass storage device read-only.
- Unique feature of blocking the Print Screen.
- File Transfer Log shows the detailed reports of files added, removed and renamed to and from USB mass storage device.
- Setting of report log size (Min 1 MB to Max 5 MB).
- Manage the logs by setting log days (Min 1 day to Max 90 days).
- Enable or disable password for the Software.
- Option to save Software settings so that they can be restored when needed.
- Option to reset Software settings to default.
- Option of reporting system activities through mail as scheduled (i.e. Daily, Weekly, and Monthly etc.) by the user.
- Option of reporting system activities by FTP.
- Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2008
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB for (Windows XP/Windows Server 2003)
- 1 GB for (Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
What's new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Straightforward functionality
- Blocking options
- Device permissions
- The updated intuitive layout
Home Page - http://www.unistal.com/port-locker.html