STRANGE released the XBOX game of Afro Samurai, which follows the famous anime of same name. Follow Afro Samurai as he fights to become the number one warrior, a title currently held by Justice, the man who killed Afro’s father when he was a child. The game follows the plot of the original series with added material and background for fans and new comers alike. Enjoy!
Description:Based on the hit animation series, Afro Samurai is a cutting-edge interactive adventure that delivers a new kind of cinematic game experience that’s literally dripping in style. Join “Afro” on an epic hunt for his father’s killer, as he ascends into the timeless mysticism of the Samurai Code.
Afro Samurai blends traditional Japanese folklore, funky technology and hip-hop culture, to create a brutally fresh interactive experience. The hit animated TV series comes alive with style so cutting-edge it hurts!
- Unparalleled Star Power – Samuel L. Jackson stars as the voice of “Afro Samurai” and “Ninja Ninja,” alongside Ron Pearlman and Kelly Hu reprising their roles as “Justice” and “Okiku”
- Funky Hip Hop Beats – A hip hop inspired soundtrack with new tracks created by RZA of Wu-Tang Clan fame
- A Tale of Revenge – Afro Samurai follows the exploits of the original series and includes new material and background for fans of the series and newcomers alike
- Blood is Beautiful – A striking art style, shading and texturing that give Afro Samurai a truly unique look and feel
- Style and Rhythm – Innovative gameplay system where the music affects the enemy AI and the tone of the gameplay
- “Elegant Violence” – A balanced experience between stylistic combat and acrobatic platforming with the ability to dynamically slice and dismember enemies with ease
Publisher: Namco Bandai Games America
Developer: Namco Bandai Games America
Genre: Third-Person Action