Within few minutes both FANiSO and BACKSLASH released this game, but honestly I have no idea what’s the difference. Anyway, enjoy!
Description: The Legendary Struggle For Catan Continues! Play the board game classic and its expansions ”Seafarers” and ”Cities & Knights” and create your own empire on Catan including individual maps and scenarios. Found settlements, build roads and prove your trading skills to become Lord of Catan. With the right strategy and a bit of luck, you’ll defeat worthy competitors, such as the combative knight Sean, the shifty pirate Jean, or the cunning merchant Nassir. Let the new, detailed graphics take you to an utterly realistic Catan, or choose the classic mode for a genuine board game feeling. Let your imagination run free and create your own Catan world including new scenarios and maps. Find out if you really are a secret colonist; confront your rivals and become Lord of Catan!
- Original “Settlers of Catan” rule set
- Expansions “Seafarers” and “Cities & Knights”
- Editor: Create own maps and scenarios and share them with players around the world
- Two different graphic sets: realistic 3-D graphics or genuine board game mode
- Two special scenarios: “Enchanted Island” and “Great Canal”
- Ten smart computer opponents with individual tactics plus local hot-seat multiplayer mode
- Numerous achievements and local game statistics
- Tutorial and Catan Almanac
- Developed in collaboration with Catan designer Klaus Teuber
Publisher: United Soft Media
Developer: United Soft Media
Release Name: Catan_Creators_Edition-FANiSO
Size: 565.07 MB