PatterNodes是Mac平台上的一款用于创建图形模式、 动画、 渐变或插图基于重复的应用。通过定义一系列的步骤，描述。每个图案元素或操作有一个小的面板，称为节点，然后由连接它们之间绘制连接。
PatterNodes可以将图案拼贴复制到任何插图或图形应用程序中使用，还可以将其导出作为矢量图形或位图图像文件。动画可以导出为 GIF、 QuickTime MOV 或已编号的 PNG 或 JPG 文件。
PatterNodes is a tool for creating graphical patterns, animations, gradients or illustrations based on repetitions. This is done by defining a sequence of steps, a recipe or sorts, that describes the pattern. Each pattern element or operation is represented by a little panel called a node, and the nodes are then linked by connections drawn between them. As the nodes can be freely combined and connected this gives you a very flexible and powerful interface.
While this interface requires a different way of thinking, it also offers a lot of benefits compared to traditional Illustrator-type editors. Most importantly it enables you to use sliders to instantly change any aspect, like color, spacing, scaling, rotation or repetition count of any part of the pattern without having to undo/redo any steps. In a sense you could say that PatterNodes is to graphic design what a parametric CAD-system is to product design. At the same time a you might also look at it like a kaleidoscope, where you can quickly try and get unexpected new effects you never knew you wanted.
PatterNodes is designed from the start to make it easy to tweak things to see how they turn out. Therefore the resulting pattern tile is always shown in the bottom preview view, repeated and updating in real time with any changes, giving you instant feedback of what the end result will be.
While the software can be used to create any type of repeating graphic, it’s primarily aimed at pattern creation. To make pattern creation easier PatterNodes also includes a lot of nodes that automatically perform common tedious tasks like repeating elements at the tile edges to make the pattern seamless, or randomizing different aspects (like color, position, rotation..) of the elements in a pattern to give it a little more life.
Finally, when you’re done you can simply copy the pattern tile into whatever illustration or graphics application you use, or export it either as vector graphics or a bitmap image file.
- Extremely flexible and powerful node-based interface.
- Real-time updated tiled preview of the result while adjusting parameters.
- Add animation value ranges to any parameter and export the complete animation cycle.
- Lots of different configurable shapes, lines, curves and file import options to build your pattern with.
- Easily paste in vector or bitmap graphics elements to use in your pattern.
- Integrated text tools to let you apply all the transformations, effects etc to individual letters.
- Automates making seamless pattern tiles.
- Nondestructive randomization functions to randomly scale, rotate, move or adjust the color of the individual elements of your patterns.
- Export the result as bitmap (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) or vector (EPS, PDF) graphics, or just copy it and paste it into some other application.
- Export animations as GIF, QuickTime MOV or numbered PNG or JPG files.
- Extensive manual, node reference guide, inline tool tip help and warnings messages, sample patterns and tutorial files to help you get started.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Home Page - http://www.lostminds.com
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cfHA5LjNtyJEImXXzOS9bQ 密码: iv9m